A Night at the Races to Benefit Rett Syndrome
$10 Entry Fee
Tickets available at the door
Doors open at 6pm
Races start at 9pm
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When: Friday, November 1, 2019
Where: Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands
16917 Interstate 45 South
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Time: “Come and Go” from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking: Valet Parking Available
Fare: Dosey Doe is providing wine and BBQ sliders at no cost
Entertainment: Acoustic show by Kevin and his son Coleton
Featured Art: 30 – 40 of Dave Clements’ and Kevin Black’s best music black and white photographs taken over the last decade will be available for purchase (tax-deductible donation to Rett Syndrome)
• Meet photographers Dave Clements & Kevin Black.
• View their photography that will be displayed in the show room.
• Enjoy some music memorabilia.
• Listen to a live music performance by Kevin Black and his son Coleton.
• Purchase a copy of their coffee table book Raising A Hand – Volume One. Pre-order order forms for Volume Two will be available.
• Learn about Rett syndrome and what the two photographers are doing to raise awareness for this rare disorder.
• Enjoy a Dosey Doe brisket slider and a glass of wine.
• Enjoy the collection of some of the finest automobiles in the world!
Finally if you can’t make it and still have not pre-ordered your copy of Raising A Hand – Volume Two, you can go to www.RaisingAHand.com and do so for $42.95 ($35 plus $7.95 shipping). Plus for an additional $25 donation you can get a signed copy of Volume One shipped to your home almost immediately.
$10 registration fee per family including conference, breakfast and lunch.
Families and caregivers: don’t miss the opportunity to hear from leading doctors, researchers and service professionals in the Rett Syndrome field.