Join us for the 18th Annual Cincinnati Strollathon; VIRTUAL EDITION!
We have made the difficult decision to host this year’s event VIRTUALLY. We miss you all and can’t wait to gather in person again. In the meantime, help us have a great virtual event by participating in a way that works for you!
- Fundraising pages are now open to create teams and help us overpower Rett.
- On Saturday, Sept 25th, plan to Stroll your way. Stroll your local neighborhood; decorate your car and drive around town to spread awareness!
- Consider asking your school or employer to have a special day to wear purple and collect donations!
- Event Chairs: Jen & Jim Magato ([email protected]) and Brittney Gibson ([email protected])
- Follow us on Facebook for continued updates & more fun!
We have made the difficult decision to make this year’s event VIRTUAL. We miss you and can’t wait to be together again. In the meantime, help us have a great virtual event to help overpower Rett!
- Fundraising pages now open to create teams & personal pages for the Strollathon.
- On Sunday, 10/3, plan to Stroll in your own communities. Get creative; decorate your car, wheelchairs, bikes, etc to help raise awareness for Rett!
- We will be hosting an online auction opening in late September; check back soon.
2nd Annual Run for Rett 5k
Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2021
Location: Bradenton, FL
We are very excited to have the Second Annual Run for Rett 5K to help spread awareness about Rett Syndrome. This year plans to be quite exciting with donations going to International Rett Syndrome Foundation as well the We Carry Kevan crew here to help any families who would like to join in the area with a child afflicted with Rett Syndrome.
There will be food, prizes, and much more!
You can also check out our Facebook event for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/261650685291726
Please direct any questions to event chair, Artie Phillips at [email protected]
Cheers to 5 years of the Iowa Stroll!
We are so excited to share that the 5th Annual Iowa Strollathon will be happening this year and we have so many fun ways for you to join in! Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to get a little creative in order to continue the momentum to raise funds & awareness to get us one day closer to a world without Rett! This year, we are encouraging you to Stroll your own way- this can be ANYTHING you think of. Some examples could include; a t-shirt fundraiser, a neighborhood Stroll, a garage sale, chili cook-off competition….you name it and you can turn it into a way to raise funds & awareness for Rett. We are here to help you with whatever you come up with and there may be a prize for most creative Stroll .
We will be working hard to make this a fun & engaging experience.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for exciting updates!
- We plan to host a small celebration on Saturday, October 9th for Rett families at Kinzler Construction from 12pm-2pm. Invitations will be sent to families via email & postcard.
- All others are asked to celebrate virtually on 10/09 by Strolling in your own neighborhoods, parks, etc!
Throw for a Cure
Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2021
Location: Racks Pub 7 Grill
2021 N Black Horse Pike
Join us for a cornhole tournament benefitting Macie Fordyce and all those who bravely battle Rett syndrome. This fun filled event will have cornhole, a silent auction and prizes!
Eat well and do good; support Rett Gets Rocked on Saturday, October 16th, 2021 at Noodles & Company. Whether you dine in or get take out from the Richmond Heights, MO location, 30% of your order will benefit IRSF and the Rett Gets Rocked event. Be sure to show the flyer when ordering to qualify!
Noodles & Co: 1624 S Handley Rd, Richmond Heights MO
For any questions, contact Jay Murray at [email protected]
Join us for the 2nd Annual South Carolina Strollathon!
We hope to safely gather in-person this Fall and will keep you updated as the event becomes closer!
Fundraising pages now open to create teams & personal pages for the Strollathon.
Event Chairs: Stephanie Winckler, Danyell Flowers
Follow us on Facebook for more event info & updates.
Bingo for Rett
Date: Tuesday, October 19th at 6:30pm
Location: Sparks American Legion Hall, 730 4th St, Sparks, NV 89431
Get your bingo cards and markers ready as we play Bingo for Rett this October! Enjoy a fun-filled evening with bingo, dinner, non-alcoholic drinks and dessert. Your ticket also includes two bingo cards to be used for 5 rounds.
Be sure to support Jay Murry, avid Rett Racer & supporter as he takes on his 4th Annual Rett Gets Rocked initiative.
Over the past three years, nearly $14,000 have been raised—split between IRSF and the Rett Spectrum Clinic at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Rett Gets Rocked combines Jay’s love for running ultramarathons with the intent to help find a cure for Rett syndrome. In 2021, Jay will run 100 miles and has one other big goal–to help bring a cure of Rett syndrome to those who battle it every day.
To support Jay in his efforts, go cheer him on at Wash-U on Sat 10/23 and 10/24. More details can be found at: https://rettracers2021.funraise.org/fundraiser/jay-murry