Sunday, September 29, 2019
2400 Kettner Blvd, #110
San Diego, CA 92101
Join us for the 3rd Annual Purple Pumpkin Party!
The Purple Pumpkin Party to benefit the Scarlett Parks Foundation. This signifies that, in honor of their granddaughter Scarlett Parks, Don and Jodi Searcy will be conducting a fundraising event, the “Purple Pumpkin Party”. The event will take place October 5th, 2019 at the International Agri-Center in Tulare CA.
The Purple Pumpkin Party will be a celebration of a community coming together to help raise awareness and money to find a cure for Rett syndrome, consisting of dinner, entertainment, an auction, silent auction and many other fun items to bid on to help raise money needed to help find a cure.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When: Friday, November 1, 2019
Where: Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands
16917 Interstate 45 South
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Time: “Come and Go” from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking: Valet Parking Available
Fare: Dosey Doe is providing wine and BBQ sliders at no cost
Entertainment: Acoustic show by Kevin and his son Coleton
Featured Art: 30 – 40 of Dave Clements’ and Kevin Black’s best music black and white photographs taken over the last decade will be available for purchase (tax-deductible donation to Rett Syndrome)
• Meet photographers Dave Clements & Kevin Black.
• View their photography that will be displayed in the show room.
• Enjoy some music memorabilia.
• Listen to a live music performance by Kevin Black and his son Coleton.
• Purchase a copy of their coffee table book Raising A Hand – Volume One. Pre-order order forms for Volume Two will be available.
• Learn about Rett syndrome and what the two photographers are doing to raise awareness for this rare disorder.
• Enjoy a Dosey Doe brisket slider and a glass of wine.
• Enjoy the collection of some of the finest automobiles in the world!
Finally if you can’t make it and still have not pre-ordered your copy of Raising A Hand – Volume Two, you can go to www.RaisingAHand.com and do so for $42.95 ($35 plus $7.95 shipping). Plus for an additional $25 donation you can get a signed copy of Volume One shipped to your home almost immediately.