Monday, August 5, 2019

Rett syndrome clinical trials are available at various stages in the process. Please visit our Clinical Trial page for current enrollment status.

Kentucky KTC

Friday, July 26, 2019

Visit Kentucky KTC Website 1-502-564-1257 You must apply for a placard or license plate, which requires medical certification. If your placard or plate is lost, stolen, or damaged, you can get a replacement from your county clerk’s office. View County Clerk’s Offices

Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)

Friday, July 26, 2019

Visit Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Website For students with disabilities the success of the transition from school to adult life depends on teamwork and collaboration between the schools and community resources. OVR works closely with the Kentucky Department of Education to assist eligible students with disabilities to identify, plan for, and achieve their vocational goals. … Read More

Division of Learning Services

Friday, July 26, 2019

Visit Division of Learning Services Website 1-502-564-4970 The DLS site includes information on all aspects of special education programs in public schools.

School Based Medicaid Services

Friday, July 26, 2019

Visit School Based Medicaid Services Website Kentucky school districts may participate in two Medicaid School-Based Programs; School-Based Health Services and School-Based Administrative Claiming.