A Night at the Races to Benefit Rett Syndrome
$10 Entry Fee
Tickets available at the door
Doors open at 6pm
Races start at 9pm
Zumbathon Charity Event for Rett Syndrome
In Honor for Allison
Date: Friday, November 1st
Join us for an evening of instructed Zumba while raising money for Rettsyndrome.org. Admission is $10.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When: Friday, November 1, 2019
Where: Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands
16917 Interstate 45 South
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Time: “Come and Go” from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking: Valet Parking Available
Fare: Dosey Doe is providing wine and BBQ sliders at no cost
Entertainment: Acoustic show by Kevin and his son Coleton
Featured Art: 30 – 40 of Dave Clements’ and Kevin Black’s best music black and white photographs taken over the last decade will be available for purchase (tax-deductible donation to Rett Syndrome)
• Meet photographers Dave Clements & Kevin Black.
• View their photography that will be displayed in the show room.
• Enjoy some music memorabilia.
• Listen to a live music performance by Kevin Black and his son Coleton.
• Purchase a copy of their coffee table book Raising A Hand – Volume One. Pre-order order forms for Volume Two will be available.
• Learn about Rett syndrome and what the two photographers are doing to raise awareness for this rare disorder.
• Enjoy a Dosey Doe brisket slider and a glass of wine.
• Enjoy the collection of some of the finest automobiles in the world!
Finally if you can’t make it and still have not pre-ordered your copy of Raising A Hand – Volume Two, you can go to www.RaisingAHand.com and do so for $42.95 ($35 plus $7.95 shipping). Plus for an additional $25 donation you can get a signed copy of Volume One shipped to your home almost immediately.
Be a part of our Inaugural Boots & Bling Rett Gala!
5930 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77057
Find a Cure
a one night pop-up event with art by Cecily Miniaci
Date: November 15, 2019
Location: 701 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO
Local Kansas City artist, Cecily Miniaci, will be doing a pop up art event downtown at Roasters Block on November 15th from 6-9pm with a portion of the proceeds benefiting rettsyndrome.org.
Hannah’s Art Show
Save the Date for Hannah’s Art Show. There will be note cards, prints, and original paintings for sale to benefit Rettsyndrome.org.
Date: December 7, 2019
Location: Four Corners Framing Gallery
Contact Information: Trisha Carpenter
Rett Syndrome Awareness Basketball Game: Quinnipiac vs Fairfield
Date: Saturday, January 25th, 2020
The People’s United Center at Quinnipiac, 305 Sherman Ave, Hamden, CT 06518
MAAC Tournament Kick Off, Rett Syndrome Awareness, Camper Reunion Day
For Questions please contact Nicole McAmis at email@example.com
Join us for the Napa Valley Half & Full Marathon!
Ever wanted to run through wine country? Well here is your chance! Rettsyndrome.org has been granted ten charity bibs for the 2020 Napa Valley Half & Full Marathon! We are excited for this new partnership and can’t wait to grow our #RettRacer team! Help to end Rett syndrome while you run through wine country at this Boston qualifier race. Whether you plan to run or want to cheer on our team, please note all of the exciting information below!
Date: Sunday, March 1st, 2020
Location: Napa, California
Website (inclusive of hotel details, routes, etc): https://napavalleymarathon.org/
To participate as a Rett Racer in the Napa Valley Half or Full Marathon, please follow the steps below. *Note: there is a $2500 fundraising requirement for this event*
Runners are responsible for all expenses incurred from race (registration, travel, etc).
- Register for the full or half marathon at https://napavalleymarathon.org/
- Half marathon Rett code (10% reg discount): RETTHALF2020
- Full marathon Rett code (10% reg discount): RETTFULL2020
- After registration, please visit Napa Valley team page to create your personal fundraising page.
- Note: You must login with an Everyday Hero account FIRST before you can join the ‘team’.
- Create & customize your fundraising page and share via social media and email with your contacts.
- Contact Jackie Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org to order your Rett Racer t-shirt.
Rettsyndrome.org will have a tent at location TBD where runners can congregate post-race, Rett families can mingle and RSO will be passing out awareness information to spectators!
Please follow this event to stay current on up to date information.