Rettsyndrome.org East Coast Education Day
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD
A critical element to Rettsyndrome.org’s mission is equipping parents, caregivers, therapists and teachers with the latest information on Rett.
Our Ed Days are for everyone wanting to connect with experts in the field of Rett syndrome especially families, caregivers, educators, clinicians, and therapists. Participants will enjoy a rich and informative day of topics and discussions covering research updates, medical and therapeutic intervention strategies, communication strategies, and more.
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2020
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hosted by: Kennedy Krieger Institute
Location: Kennedy Krieger Institute
1741 Ashland Avenue
Arnold J. Capute, MD, MPH Conference Center
Baltimore, MD 21205
Free parking is available in the garage. Access to the 1741 building is on the 2nd floor of the garage.
Fee: $10/per person. Individuals with diagnosis are free
Includes: Presentations, interactive panel discussion, continental breakfast and lunch
Key speakers & Agenda
- Constance Smith-Hicks, MD, PhD, Director, Rett Syndrome Clinic at Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Dr. Dominique Pichard, CSO Rettsyndrome.org
- Sujatha Kannan, MD, Richard J. Traystman Endowed Chair for Anesthesiology Research; Co-director of the Pediatric Neurocritical Care Program; Research Scientist at Kennedy Krieger Institute; Director of the Pediatric Brain Injury Program at the Center for Nanomedicine
- And More!
The morning session will concentrate on research and science. The afternoon sessions will focus on therapies and quality of life.
- A casual reception will follow the day’s presentations.
- A personal care space will be available for those with Rett syndrome.
- A professional photographer will be present to take candids and posed photos of you and your family.
A Facebook event page will be developed to allow further networking – look for details!
Contact Paige Nues email@example.com with questions.
Thank you to our organizers and generous supporters: