Join us for the Napa Valley Half & Full Marathon!
Ever wanted to run through wine country? Well here is your chance! Rettsyndrome.org has been granted ten charity bibs for the 2020 Napa Valley Half & Full Marathon! We are excited for this new partnership and can’t wait to grow our #RettRacer team! Help to end Rett syndrome while you run through wine country at this Boston qualifier race. Whether you plan to run or want to cheer on our team, please note all of the exciting information below!
Date: Sunday, March 1st, 2020
Location: Napa, California
Website (inclusive of hotel details, routes, etc): https://napavalleymarathon.org/
To participate as a Rett Racer in the Napa Valley Half or Full Marathon, please follow the steps below. *Note: there is a $2500 fundraising requirement for this event*
Runners are responsible for all expenses incurred from race (registration, travel, etc).
- Register for the full or half marathon at https://napavalleymarathon.org/
- Half marathon Rett code (10% reg discount): RETTHALF2020
- Full marathon Rett code (10% reg discount): RETTFULL2020
- After registration, please visit Napa Valley team page to create your personal fundraising page.
- Note: You must login with an Everyday Hero account FIRST before you can join the ‘team’.
- Create & customize your fundraising page and share via social media and email with your contacts.
- Contact Jackie Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org to order your Rett Racer t-shirt.
Rettsyndrome.org will have a tent at location TBD where runners can congregate post-race, Rett families can mingle and RSO will be passing out awareness information to spectators!
Please follow this event to stay current on up to date information.
· Share your photos on race day in our Facebook event on or on your Everyday Hero page. Use the hashtag #rettracers.
WHEN: Saturday, September 19, 2020
LOCATION: Busse Woods, Grove 28
Elk Grove Village, IL
Contact info: Diane Ross (email@example.com).
From the serious runner to the recreational runner, to family members and friends of all ages the Run For Rett is an event you don’t want to miss. Make a difference in the life of those affected by Rett Syndrome and join us for the Run For Rett 5K Run/Walk & 1 Mile Fun Run.
Rett Gets Rocked Ultramarathon
A weekend in which participants complete an ultra marathon of their choosing–from 50K to 100 miles, or from 6 to 48 hours. They can stretch their event over the month of October if desired. Proceeds from the event go to Rettsyndrome.org and the Rett Spectrum Clinic at St. Louis Children’s Hospital! Register for RGRVUW by purchasing a race shirt!
Jay Murry will be doing his ultra-marathon in his local sub-division, the Vineyards. The Rett Gets Rocked headquarters will be located at: 756 Napa Lane, St. Charles MO 63304 on Sat 10/3 from 12pm- Sun 10/4 at 8pm. To donate to Jay, please click here.
To follow along on Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/24hourjaymurry/
For more information, contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org