A Night at the Races to Benefit Rett Syndrome
$10 Entry Fee
Tickets available at the door
Doors open at 6pm
Races start at 9pm
Zumbathon Charity Event for Rett Syndrome
In Honor for Allison
Date: Friday, November 1st
Join us for an evening of instructed Zumba while raising money for Rettsyndrome.org. Admission is $10.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When: Friday, November 1, 2019
Where: Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands
16917 Interstate 45 South
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Time: “Come and Go” from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Parking: Valet Parking Available
Fare: Dosey Doe is providing wine and BBQ sliders at no cost
Entertainment: Acoustic show by Kevin and his son Coleton
Featured Art: 30 – 40 of Dave Clements’ and Kevin Black’s best music black and white photographs taken over the last decade will be available for purchase (tax-deductible donation to Rett Syndrome)
• Meet photographers Dave Clements & Kevin Black.
• View their photography that will be displayed in the show room.
• Enjoy some music memorabilia.
• Listen to a live music performance by Kevin Black and his son Coleton.
• Purchase a copy of their coffee table book Raising A Hand – Volume One. Pre-order order forms for Volume Two will be available.
• Learn about Rett syndrome and what the two photographers are doing to raise awareness for this rare disorder.
• Enjoy a Dosey Doe brisket slider and a glass of wine.
• Enjoy the collection of some of the finest automobiles in the world!
Finally if you can’t make it and still have not pre-ordered your copy of Raising A Hand – Volume Two, you can go to www.RaisingAHand.com and do so for $42.95 ($35 plus $7.95 shipping). Plus for an additional $25 donation you can get a signed copy of Volume One shipped to your home almost immediately.
$10 registration fee per family including conference, breakfast and lunch.
Families and caregivers: don’t miss the opportunity to hear from leading doctors, researchers and service professionals in the Rett Syndrome field.
Be a part of our Inaugural Boots & Bling Rett Gala!
5930 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77057
Please join us as we speak to an orthopedic expert in neuromuscular scoliosis and developmental hip dysplasia. We will discuss how and when these typically occur in Rett syndrome, and what we can do about it.
Questions and comments submitted in advance will be addressed, and there will be plenty of time for write-in questions during the session.
RettEd Webinars are a free resource designed to empower families affected by Rett syndrome and their care teams.
Find a Cure
a one night pop-up event with art by Cecily Miniaci
Date: November 15, 2019
Location: 701 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO
Local Kansas City artist, Cecily Miniaci, will be doing a pop up art event downtown at Roasters Block on November 15th from 6-9pm with a portion of the proceeds benefiting rettsyndrome.org.