You have contacted us to learn how to fundraise as part of a distance or endurance event for which you have already signed up and to find out how you can connect with other volunteers who may be participating in the same event for training and fundraising support.
The answer is the Rett Racers program, an IRSF Signature fundraising program, launched in 2012. The online fundraising resources you are already using for Strollathons and other fundraising are now also available for distance and endurance participants. Rett Racers are participating in half and full marathons, obstacle events, bicycle races, triathlons and more around the country. You are not restricted to a specific race or date; you are not limited by length or type of race; and you don’t have to meet a fundraising minimum, however there are Nike benefits for reaching particular milestones.
Nike Gear Incentives
- $500 – Rett Racers shirt
- $1,000 – Rett Racers shirt plus Nike shorts
- $1,500 – Rett Racers shirt, Nike shorts, Nike shoes for participant
- $2,500 – All of the above plus Nike shoes for their Rett syndrome honoree
- $5,000 – All of the above plus reimbursement for one night’s hotel stay or travel costs up to $150 (based on receipt submittal)
- $7,500 – All of the above plus reimbursement for two night’s hotel stay or travel costs up to $300 (based on receipt submittal)
- $10,000 – All of the above plus one free registration for 2014 Family Conference and 2 free nights at conference hotel (transferable)