Rett Syndrome Symposium
The 2014 IRSF Rett Syndrome Symposium
The 2014 IRSF Rett Syndrome Symposium will be back in Leesburg, VA on June 29-July 1, 2014. Be sure to save the dates since there isn’t one this year.
This year’s conference will take place on October 17th – 19th, 2013 at the MECC in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
Abstract Deadline: May 31, 2013
Early bird registration until July 1, 2013
ERSCM 2013 is an initiative of the GKC (Gouverneur Kremers Centrum), Stichting Terre (Dutch Rett Syndrome Foundation) and NRSV (Dutch Rett Syndrome Association) and is organized by the European Rett Syndrome Conference Maastricht Foundation.
ERSCM 2013 is actively supported by:
- RSE (Rett Syndrome Europe)
- IRSF (International Rett Syndrome Foundation)
- ESRRA (European Scientific Rett Research Association)
- All European Rett Syndrome Parents Associations
Click here for more information.
Advances in Taking Charge of Rett syndrome Contributions clinical and research
May 17-18, 2013
Rome, Italy at at University Cusano
- Session I: Contributions of clinical research
- Session IIA: New data from the Italian research (Projects funded by AIRett)
- Session IIB: Contributions of neuropsychological research, enabler and genetics.
- Session III: Update on drug therapy and nutrition in Rett syndrome in the management of rare diseases
- Session IV: Experiences of the Centers for S. Rett Session V: The social and psychological
- Session VI: Experts meet the families
For more information, contact Regional Manager Airett - Mrs Jolanta Saran Mobile 3356410345 or 3296197263
The World Congress is the largest international meeting focused exclusively on Rett Syndrome. The meeting, which takes place every four years, brings together the luminaries in the field of Rett syndrome research together with clinicians, families and a host of advocacy groups, dignitaries and other observers with an interest in learning more about the disease. At the 6th World Congress on Rett Syndrome in October 2008, it was publicly announced that IRSF would be the lead organizer and host of the following (7th) World Congress meeting in 2012.